Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Receivership Lawyers and Business Law Attorneys
Whatever complex problem may arise in your business, the Milwaukee, Wisconsin, receivership lawyers and business law attorneys at Beck, Chaet, Bamberger & Polsky, S.C., have proven that they can provide an effective solution.
While we have experienced, talented and dedicated trial lawyers on staff who are prepared to litigate matters on behalf of our clients, our attorneys are also skilled at anticipating and preventing unnecessary litigation and the legal costs associated with it.
Comprehensive Business Solutions
We offer personalized client service and quality representation in legal practice areas such as:
- Banking and finance: Our attorneys are experienced in representing financial institutions and other entities in dealing with mortgage insurance and credit insurance coverage disputes, including claim denials and rescission of coverage.
- Corporate law: We have an expansive corporate law practice, including protecting publicly and privately held companies with mergers and acquisitions, transaction/contract law, tax law, securities and finance issues, and compliance.
- Receiverships, creditors’ rights, and bankruptcy: Our Milwaukee, Wisconsin, receivership attorneys represent financial institutions and individual creditors with business debt reorganizations, out-of-court workouts, and refinancing.
- Health care: We provide assistance to medical professionals and institutions with questions involving federal and state health care regulations, Medicare/Medicaid issues, medical billing, and more.
- Management labor relations and employment law: From non-compete agreements to employment discrimination issues and union grievances, we assist businesses with all matters of employment law.
- Real estate law: We handle a wide range of commercial real estate issues, including development, leasing, financing, zoning, land use, tax issues, and more.
- Hospitality law: We serve as legal counsel to Wisconsin’s Innkeepers Association and other clients in the hospitality industry, including hotels, golf courses, restaurants, visitor bureaus, bowling centers, and more.
- Professional practices: Our attorneys handle licensing, business operations, business structuring, and partnerships for Wisconsin professionals.
- Emerging companies and entrepreneurial services: We understand the challenges faced by emerging companies and commercial ventures locally and nationwide.
- Commercial, civil and appellate litigation: As Wisconsin trial lawyers, we are prepared to represent clients in civil litigation and appeals.
- Insurance Defense: We represent insurance companies involved in insurance settlement conferences and litigation, including insurance coverage issues, insurance bad faith litigation, and punitive damages cases.
- Insurance coverage: From cover licensing to compliance and regulation, we represent insureds and insurers with insurance coverage issues.
Contact Our Wisconsin Creditors Rights Attorneys and Business Lawyers
Put our 30-plus years of business law experience to work for you. Contact our Milwaukee law firm for an initial consultation by calling (414) 273-4200.