Wisconsin Health Care Attorneys
Health care clients of the Beck, Chaet, Bamberger & Polsky, S.C. law firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, have come to expect practical business solutions to their complex issues. Our law firm has been serving clients for more than 30 years in Wisconsin and throughout the nation.
Our health care attorneys serve a wide range of entities. These entities include:
- Healthcare systems
- Medical clinics
- Imaging centers
- Assisted living providers
- Therapy agencies
- Clinical laboratories
- Nursing homes
- Home healthcare agencies
- Ambulance service agencies
- Manufacturers and suppliers of health care products
- Medical device manufacturers
- Health care trade associations
- Institutional providers, including PPOs and HMOs
Practical and Effective Business Solutions
Our business firm can provide assistance in many areas of local and national health care law, including:
- Federal and state healthcare regulations
- Medical billing
- Health care joint ventures and systems
Our attorneys provide general counsel, regulatory guidance and legislative monitoring, and can also serve as advisors for entity consulting and formation.
Our firm provides sensible business solutions to your complex health care issues. We are ready to extend a helping hand today.