Wisconsin Hospitality Law Attorneys
Beck, Chaet, Bamberger & Polsky, S.C. has always stressed a strong commitment to the hospitality industry. Our experienced hospitality law attorneys have, for more than 30 years, handled legal matters for clients in the hospitality industry, including hotels, hotel management companies, franchise operations, golf courses, restaurants, convention and visitor bureaus, water parks, bowling centers and movie theaters.
Director Barry Chaet heads the hospitality practice. He serves as legal counsel to the Wisconsin Innkeepers Association, holds a seat on the Wisconsin Innkeepers Association board of directors and also serves on the board of the Greater Milwaukee Hotel-Motel Association. He regularly advises the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and its members and is an active member of Academy of Hospitality Industry Attorneys.
Comprehensive Business Solutions
Our well-known Milwaukee law firm’s veteran hospitality lawyers can lend valuable assistance to you in areas such as:
- Defense in government investigations (EEOC, OSHA, NLRB, U.S. Department of Wage and Hour Division, state agencies)
- ADA compliance and public accommodations
- General litigation
- Premises liability
- Room tax issues
- Arbitration and mediation of disputes between property management companies and owners
- Contract, corporate and real estate law related to the hospitality industry
- Wage and hour audits
- Acquisition or sale of properties
- Labor law representative issues, contract negotiations and union accordance
- Workouts of troubled hotel properties