Management Labor Relations and Employment Law
Employment and Labor Relations Attorneys
Business owners and their management personnel frequently find themselves in need of legal assistance with practical and legal issues involving employment and labor law. The attorneys at the Beck, Chaet, Bamberger & Polsky, S.C. law firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, have the skill and experience you need to avoid unnecessary lawsuits and to prevail when government challenges your decisions.
You will appreciate our time-tested command of human resources law, employment regulation, planning and litigation. You will recognize our talent for devising solutions to human resource issues on your behalf. We have experience assisting clients with wrongful discharge matters, discrimination and harassment issues, wage and hour concerns, union organizing campaigns and collective bargaining. We also provide in-house personalized training for supervisors and managers on employment related issues such as sexual harassment, discipline, discharge, FMLA obligations, discrimination and employee relations.
Comprehensive Business Solutions
Our skilled and experienced employment law attorneys can assist your business with matters involving:
- Employment counseling
- Non-compete agreement and covenants not to compete
- Worker’s compensation defense
- Trade secrets and breach of fiduciary obligations
- Immigration issues
- Collective bargaining and contract administration
- Union grievances and unfair labor practice defense
- Union organizing campaigns
- Equal employment opportunity laws
- Discrimination complaints, EEOC and ERD charges
- Employment benefits
- Minimum wage, exempt status determinations, tipped employees and other wage and hour issues
- Lay-off, reductions in force and WARN laws
- Wrongful discharge
- Employment contracts
- DOL and DWD audits
- Wage and hour – federal and state litigation defense
In addition, our labor and employment law attorneys have developed extensive compliance programs in the areas of I-9 issues, employee handbooks and policies, drug and alcohol testing issues, separation and release agreements, work place privacy issues, independent contractor agreements, and other employment related matters.
Serving You for More Than 30 years
If your company needs experienced labor relations, human resource, and employment law assistance, turn to our team of attorneys, most of whom have more than 30 years of hands-on experience providing practical and effective business solutions for employers in Wisconsin and around the country.